I work for start ups, small businesses, and creative entrepreneurs, doing short to intermediate projects.
I usually work offsite, from in my own office, but I can come and work onsite, as needed.
I work in the circle around Tacoma, from Gig Harbor, to Federal Way, Sumner, Fife, Puyallup, down to Lakewood. I am also available for work in Seattle, Bellevue, Renton, Kent by arrangement.
I have industry specific knowledge of:
- AEC (Architecture-Engineering-Construction)
- Financial sales and financial management
- Building Materials manufacturing, retail, and distribution
- Customer Service, Sales, and Marketing
- Logistics, in particular inventory process and software, including enterprise systems, special orders
- Warehouse safety and power equipment (fork lift, reach truck, order picker), shipping and receiving.
- Technology, Cloud, IT.
I am very experienced with:
- Creating, refinement, and implementation of CRM, Customer Resource Management
- Prospecting, selling at a C level, inside and outside sales.
- Business planning and organizational development
- Project management, coordination, full cycle project delivery
- Design, from architectural, to interiors, to all major engineering disciplines
- Construction contract administration
- Databases, from the point of view of a strong end user.
- Creating events, generating outreach.
- Strategy: taking what we already know, but making it clearer, stronger, more alive.
- Creating a unified approach to social media, outside the mash up of endless choices.
I am best at:
- Communicating, explaining, persuading, advising.
- Both creating then executing a detailed process
- Organizing very dissimilar things or backlog into structured sets for stability.
I am known for:
- Being able to understand a very wide range of very different things and experiences
- My honesty
- Being reliable and timely
- Disciplined in work
- Accuracy, being thorough
- Detail, and fast while I do it
- Idiosyncratic humor
- Personal warmth, being engaging
- Creativity, vision
- Visual memory and computational skills
- Helping others, pleasing others, being of service
- Clarity, order, system making
- Prediction, computing, calculating hard to see things.
- Planning and coordination.
- Analysis, study, creating structure.
I am comfortable with:
- Presenting in front of large groups, even without time to prepare (I do).
- Talking to major media, business, and governmental leaders
- Asking top decision makers, and business leaders for help.
- Bidding, estimates, specifications, interpreting and creating product data.
- Negotiation, recruitment, mediation, representation
- Multiculturalism, diversity in all ways.
- Emotions. Who needs another robot. You can talk to me about anything. I don’t like everything, I am human, but am open and will always try. Its me.
- Read, create, interpret financials.
- Generate complex schedules
- Write short business summaries
- Elaborate basic ideas into detailed business plans.
- Model complex data in spreadsheets, whether it be customer or sales data, investments, assets, contacts, inventory, comprehensive business process
- Pass a detailed background check including drug and driving.