I am a seasoned and well-organized semi-retired executive seeking sustainable part-time employment, helping others with an unusually wide range of skills across multiple domains, while supplementing my current retirement income.
This can including working for you, doing projects or helping you get your stuff done either in your small business, home office, home, or remote support.
For the last six years, I have worked with the same two persons with every intent to continue. Yet one of them is getting old. He is going to turn 88 in two weeks, yet as good as his general health is–and save his ankles and lower leg circulation, otherwise perfect–I cannot expect this primary client relationship to continue forever.
I am in a place, where I can add ONE more quality engagement. If the truth be told, with my current retirement income and medical profile, I am limited in how much I can earn, whereby it will begin to cost me to earn more. Long story.
But the bottom line is, I want to take on a new client and or engagement, with a view to the long term–someone I can help. As told a prospect materially today, its not another 5k, 10, 20, or 40k that I seek, but to connect with someone I can REALLY help. I wish to be of service. It is time.
More detail, follows at my page, Special Projects or Personal Assistant, here.
• Project Management (20+ years).
• Coordination both sales, finance, and AEC data (20+ years).
• Inventory, logistics, warehouse (10 years).
• Data analytics, predictive modeling, forecasting, data mining (10 years). • Transactions and contract administration (5 years).
• Professional Social Media, quality engagement, not just large follows for own sake (6 years). • Strategic thinking, tactics, long range planning. Enterprise planning (15+ years).
• Home chef, self trained, can prepare ten or fifteen delicious, nutritious meals easily (40 years).
• Administrator, phone calls, emails, follow up, purchasing, track a process (30 years).
Full narrative from above, continues here.